Friday, April 10, 2009

Update on the flick

My good friend and talented actor Steve Wilson has agreed to do some voice work for Shut The Fuck Up.
Steve was my first choice in voice talent in my promo days and I'm honored to have him on board.

There is a LOT of audio work on this piece. I think I have exhausted my multiple gig library of Sound Effects options for this piece and will have to enter an area I was hoping to avoid; Foley.

Making this short for no money does not need the expense of recording foley.

Frustrating.

The SFX I have been using thus far are clean pristine recordings (mostly from the early 90's I think) and have a great fidelity.

I am replacing most of the location sound (apart from dialogue) with effects sound and badly recorded foley will stand out like a sore thumb.

Grrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...