Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Great news

I'm filled with great joy today, not only is the sun out but my faith in humanity has been fully restored.

It started last week when a kindly gentleman from somewhere in England, someone who I had never met before, generously offered to help me out of a bind and do some After Effects work for me.

Today, not only have I secured free studio time in a state of the art Pro Tools HD studio to do my final mix but I've also secured an Emmy award winning sound designer to mix with me that day too.

I can't thank the people who helped me make this film enough! From Steve Wilson to my step daughter Nicole, to Tom O' Leary himself for his patience in this long drawn out post production process, to the band The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock for donating music and the others mentioned above but most of all my wife and child for putting up with my occasional scattered absences. And excusing the funny sounds coming from behind my studio door.

Christ, you'd swear I was writing a speech!

Long story short, I'm in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...