Friday, April 24, 2009

Necessity is the mother of invention

You may have read a few posts back about the fact I was getting no work done during my only available window of opportunity to do so, ie in the evenings after I put my son to bed, because of no baby monitor...

See below picture:

Microphone placed by my kids bedroom door.


The other end of the lead goes up the stairs, into my studio, and into the mixer on my desk.

So now, with headphones on I can mix the movie and still monitor the little fella at the same time.

Chuffed.

Why I didn't think of it earlier in the week is beyond me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...