Sunday, April 12, 2009

I still haven't found what I'm looking for... or have I?

After trawling the net for any info on how to remove reflections in glass I think I have finally found something.

Most sites seem to suggest that a Circular Polarizing Filter will miraculously get rid of any reflections. I dutifully ordered and purchased one before the shoot to avoid such post production headaches.

Being a fan of the Video Copilot guys, I'm kicking myself for not checking out their site sooner.
I love their Riot Gear elements and also their Designer Sound Effects package, but they have some of the best tutorials out there.

http://www.videocopilot.net/tutorial/magic_glass

Hopefully I will be able to take elements from the above tutorial and apply it to fixing my problem...

Ah, the dreaded "fix it in post" mantra plagues me yet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...