Sunday, April 12, 2009

Links

I've decided to put in links to most things I reference to.
Particularly in reference to Books, Equipment, Movies, Software and Sites.
Anything really that has an outside reference.

Since I'm Irish and anything I order/purchase has been made from Ireland, I'll refer only to the nearest (geographically) link.
All books are going to be referred to amazon.co.uk

And even though I use B&H in New York City as my main source reference (and where I've bought some gear in the past (amazing store)) I'll endeavor to include as many local links as I can.

I have of course purchased on ebay in the past but will only refer to there if the link is still valid.

If you go to The Rig post below you will see I've added links to the list of equipment.

Occasionally I'll have to refer to the manufactures website, your on your own after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...