Friday, April 24, 2009

The Spook of the Thirteenth Lock



Just want to mention The Spuke who have generously donated a track: "The Lords Prayer" from their incredible debut self titled album.

I was utterly blown away by this album when I heard it first. Its one of the best things to come out of Ireland in recent years and it kicks some serious arse.
If you like Lift To Experience then you'll love the spuke. If you had a passing interest in Horselips or a bit of trad then you'll love the spuke. If you have a penchant for the ROCK then you'll love the spuke.

A great record and I'm proud to have them on the soundtrack of my short film.

Cheers Alan and the lads.

The record is out on Transduction Records

Buy it online here from the label or from iTunes.

Or if your in Dublin, buy it from Road records, Irelands best indie music store. Tell em I sentcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...