Saturday, May 2, 2009

Tom O'Leary

My leading man & co-producer Tom O'Leary, affectionately known as Tom Waits, due to his unending patience with this project has finally seen a cut of the film in its current state just moments ago.

I am chuffed to see him leave having seen the short in good spirits and keen to move onto the next project.

Long story short; he loved it.

Excellent.

Also in other news, my friend Liam Dunne, musician and electronic whizz kid has agreed to help me out with the score for this picture. Its a bank holiday here in Ireland so we have earmarked Monday as a day to finish the score.
I'm happy to say that due to this collaboration I have decided that we should record it live as they did back in the day with this type of all synthetic score straight to tape (well, disc). Therefore my Casio CZ-5000 will be dusted off as will Liam's own Micro-Korg.

Really looking forward to the final mix stage in the studio on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...