Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Archive Photos from Holiday Blues shoot

Back in november last year I shot footage for a music video for my friend Edwin Cummins, otherwise known as Edwin james aka Corrugated Tunnel. I've designed album covers and single covers and one of the very first music video's I made was for one of his tunes.

The post production of this project was interrupted by the birth of my son only a week or two after this shoot. He came early and I thought I had plenty of time to finish the video before his arrival.

It was the first shoot for some new gear of mine and to be honest the shoot really revealed the limitations of the gear. I was disappointed with a lot of the footage we shot, which is probably a contributing factor to the video remaining unfinished.

I'm sure I'll get back to this eventually.

Thats Liam Dunne in the photo's with me who ended up contributing to the score of Shut The Fuck Up. Eddie is not featured in any of the pics as he took them.




It was a really nice morning on sandymount strand, and I might add, used well before U2 decided to shot on the same strip for their latest album. No Line On The Horizon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...