Friday, May 22, 2009

Day two, done!

We finished up last night at I think around three in the morning, maybe four, can't really remember...

It was a slower day.

A lot less slates, a lot less dialogue, but seemed like more set ups.
Our only exterior shots too were done and man did they look sweet.

Moral rose higher after we shot them as they looked so impressive. We did of course have to wait for the sun to go way down before we could shoot, but it was worth it.

Things ground to a halt soon after that though, as sadly there were people asleep upstairs at the location causing the actors to be very restrained in there delivery.

We've only a couple of shots to pick up today. Its a half day really, so if we get right into it, even though we're all very tired we could be wrapped in a few hours.

I forgot to turn off my alarm that was set for seven am when I hit the hay at four am. I didn't get back to sleep properly after that, constantly replaying scenes in my head, seeing Tom's face for the last couple of days while awake and in my dreams and again this morning while fixing breakfast and texting Tom at the same time switching on the telly only to see Tom's face yet again on Fair City looking back at me! Aaaaargh!

But.... We're nearly finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...