Monday, April 12, 2010

Google Analytics

Just a quick shout out to all my readers around the world.
I haven't checked my Google Analytics account in a very long time, I never really gave much thought to the traffic that comes through this site but i must say I was pleasantly surprised at the amount coming through.
It seems to mostly returning visits, which I appreciate very much, but the amount of unique visits is on the rise also.
Thanks to all of you for visiting my humble blog but especially to those of you who return regularly.
Next time, leave a comment, either just to say hi or to perhaps request subjects for the blog, I'm open to suggestions.

Cheers
RS

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...