Monday, May 3, 2010

New Video Online




First attempt using my HV30/Letus35 rig and failing miserably.

This shoot was the maiden voyage of that rig and boy did I find out about its limitations the hard way.

The single (Holiday Blues) that this was shot for was never released and the footage has resided on my hard drive for a little over a year now.

I hate leaving things unfinished & dusted this project off and finshed it.

I decided to ignore the mistakes apparent in the footage and make it work to my advantage instead.

The end result is... not... too... bad...

Thank goodness for post processing software, its not what I set out to make, but it is what it is now. I kinda like it if I don't remind myself of what I intended to make...

This was shot in Bray, Co Wicklow & th Dublin seafront in december 2008 mere days before my son was born (another contributing factor to the delay in completing this project).

Music is by Corrugated Tunnel from the album I Am Corrugated. 
corrugatedtunnel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...