Monday, May 10, 2010

Interesting & exciting news

A couple of hours ago (before I started drinking) I partook in a conference call over Skype with two excellent gentlemen from the other side of the world inviting me to take part in something quite revolutionary.
I had assumed incorrectly that I would have to sell myself to these guys in order to be a part of what they were proposing, but thankfully due to whatever reason I was already chosen from my application alone!

I am privileged to be part of 25 people worldwide and the only person in Ireland to be involved in this project!
I am completely honored & overwhelmed by its prospect and potential.

I am awaiting an email to confirm details but until then I can say nothing other than its filmmaking related & I am rather excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...