Wednesday, May 19, 2010

24 starring Danny Lacey

Staying up for 24 hours straight is unfortunately something we are regrettably want to do in the film industry. Oftentimes tight deadlines dictate a busy sleepless night.

No one would want to do this voluntarily right?

WRONG!

Enter Danny Lacey, an independent filmmaker from Leeds, England, and also a man on a mission. And that mission is your money! He needs it to make his short film Love Like Hers for ten grand. No, he's not looking for ten grand from you, he's looking for ten grand from all of us at 20 quid apiece. 

So whats all this got to do with staying up for 24 hours straight?

Well, remember that guy Danny Lacey from Leeds I was just talking about? Yeah him, tomorrow night he's staying up for 24 hours straight hosting a live internet broadcast fundraising for his film! This guy has got big ambition and my hat is off to his determination.

I'm sponsoring and hour of his 24 hour show (10pm to 11pm I believe), tune in live and watch me become a Film Buddy live on air!

A film buddy is what Danny calls people who donate to his project, I'll show you how easy it is to become a quasi film producer!

I've embedded the livestream below, but I suggest you watch it on his stream, that way you can get involved & interact and keep the poor dude awake! There is talk of a live music performance from the Isle of Man & a hook up with Vegas baby among I'm sure many other things.

I'm off now to figure out a way to email coffee!

Read Dannys Blog, to give you the full lowdown. HERE

Watch live streaming video from dannylaceyfilm at livestream.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...