Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Robert Rodriguez shooting with HDSLR















I don't know what more shocking, the fact that rebel filmmaker Robert Rodriguez is shooting with Canon 7d's or the fact that the dude is giving me a run for my money in the portly stakes.
I barely recognized him with the extra chin.

That aside its refreshing to see a filmmaker such as himself use this kind of consumer accessible kit. Whatever you can say about his movies, he's always been a refreshing inspiration to us little guys in getting things done.

From his book Rebel Without a Crew to this new information, my hat is off as always to the man. I will celebrate by making a batch of Sin City breakfast taco's and eating them all in one sitting as he himself has obviously been doing a lot lately.

Info taken from Philip Bloom's informative site. Check it out for more info on HDSLR's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...