Monday, June 22, 2009

Shut The Fuck Up on IMDb


So here it is a movie made with no money and no crew ends up listed on the prestigious IMDb Internet Movie Database...

It looks a little bare and empty right now, but I was told it takes up to a month before all the information I submitted is processed and up on-line.

When I can, I guess I'll put up the "poster"* and stuff like that.

For those of you who take the trouble to visit the page, please give it your vote. (I don't know what happens, but sher vote anyway!)




*Note to self: Make a Shut The Fuck Up poster!

I received some on-set photo's from The Other Marty shoot that I must post here. Some look real good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...