Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shane Black no show.



Was looking forward to this this evening. I actually quite like some of the brain dead action movies he has penned.
I haven't seen Kiss Kiss Bang Bang and was keen to see it this evening. But the following was emailed this morning:

Shane Black said, "I've been working on the planning end of many a similar conference, and am all too aware of the inconvenience that a no-show guest inflicts upon the people who've been kind enough to sponsor his trip. This error on my part, though inadvertent, shows a terrible lack of forethought. I call upon what remains of your goodwill and please convey my apologies to those that bought tickets to attend."

Ah well, at least we get a refund for the cost of this evening.

John Moore has been added to the panelists for one of the sections tomorrow, although I fail to see the relevance as he is not a screenwriter. Still, he might have something interesting to say for himself.

2 comments:

  1. I never realised you hadn't seen 'Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang.' I have it on DVD, I'll bring it over next time I'm popping over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Steve, I've gotten it since. 3 quid in HMV sale. Still not watched it though...

    ReplyDelete

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...