Friday, September 10, 2010

The power of Twitter

Its very cool to read tweets like this:

GET FAT TheOKLAHOMA WARD INDIE MAG' is SWEET http://ow.ly/2CdQr WITH @larryjordanfcp @jokeandbiagio @rshorts @CKOlsenPresents @ManMadeMoon

Thats me listed with Larry Jordan the Final Cut Pro guru in Los Angeles, Joke & Biagio the Hllywood based husband & wife producing team behind the TV show Scream Queens, Christopher Olson an Emmy award winning animator & filmmaker and Duncan Jones the writer, director of the amazing science fiction film Moon with Sam Rockwell (&he's also David Bowie's kid).

Imagine my surprise seeing my name listed among them!

I know its not that big of a deal, but its kinda made my day.

Thanks Oklahoma, colour me flattered.

1 comment:

  1. Not long to get your finished film in Big Break contest from IAMROGUE.com and AMC theaters... http://bit.ly/9msubK

    ReplyDelete

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...