Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Google Wave For Filmmakers













So i've joined the trendy geek masses and signed up for Google Wave.
I've only been "on" a couple of hours and have yet to experience a fully fledged "wave". I'm working with my web designer for my new website and I see the collaborative nature of GW being useful in that capacity. We had said we would send files back and forth via email, but this certainly seems like a way to streamline the collaborative process, particularly when I schedules and geography keep us apart.

I don't usually collaborate when I'm writing, but if I ever did, I could possibly see GW becoming instrumental for that too... Possibly...

In short, I didn't really see myself using it much at all, perhaps the odd time, that is until I came across the following article from The Chandler Blog.

Google Wave for filmmakers: A concept.

As someone said in the comments section: "It’s exactly this kind of “out of the box” creative thinking that will make Google Wave a success."


I tend to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It seems people are having trouble leaving comments, so I've changed the settings so you don't have to register to do so. To protect us from spam you will have to enter a text code though...